PRECISION COSMETICS DERMAL FILLERS. Safety Advice…
Hi guys some facts when considering getting Dermal Fillers.
All fillers are different, they come in different particle sizes for different areas of the face. For example…you can not put the Volumising filler you would use for the lips and cheeks under the eye or in the frown.. WHY!
1) its dangerous to do so…as the hylouronic acid absorbes your natural body fluid to give the volume in the areas volume is meant for, it may press on an artery and occlude it in the areas that a less particle size is needed …this can be fatal. Blindness can occur.
2) Look into the Dermal Filler chosen by your Aesthetition…ask them questions about it…what it is …why they chose that one… what can you expect….can YOUR expectations be reached. If not then Think about whether this treatment is right for you.
3) Make sure your Aesthetition is MEDICALLY trained to do the treatment and is licensed to remove the filler if any problems occur. A Nurse , Doctor and Dentist are licensed to inject Hylase to remove filler and adrenaline if any other issues such as anaphalactic shock during treatment occur. ( non medical practitioners can NOT do this as they are NOT licensed too by a governing body)
4) CHEAP isn’t always cheerful….be careful when choosing the person to inject you research them ask about them, go visit them on the off chance or make an appointment for a free consultation…be careful Do Your Research. Ask to see appropriate training certificates.. Ask as many questions as you like there all important.
5) Make sure the appropriate fillers are being used for the areas you have chosen. Not ALL fillers are licensed for each area. sit and discuss and choose the right one for you…make sure you are medically fit enough to have the treatment you have chosen and medications you are taking can not interact with the treatment.( A good aesthetition would refuse if they thought it dangerous). DO NOT FEEL OBLIGED OR TALKED INTO TREATMENTS YOU FEEL ARE NOT WHAT YOU WANT.
6) Enjoy the experience….you should feel quite relaxed. We all get nervous, anxious scared almost…however a good aesthetition will try put you at ease to the best of there ability.
7) look at the surroundings your in..question them…is it professional? Is it clean as all injectable treatments should be Aseptic and in a sterile surrounding, we are dealing with blood and injections here. Sterile packs should be used, hands washed, antiseptic cleansers utilised, hands gloved and sterile needles used.
8) DO NOT SHARE FILLERS…this again is dangerous…a good aesthetition will say ABSOLUTELY NOT…as the needle is in we pull back slightly to make sure we have not injected into an artery. Blood may back flow Into the syringe…therefore we are injecting your friend with YOUR blood ….not nice guys. DON’T DO IT
Just a few tips above….i want you to be SAFE when shopping around as a Medical Practitioner it’s my Duty Of Care.
PRECISION COSMETICS PRICES OF DERMAL FILLERS..CONSULTS FREE.
NASOLABIA.. (nose to mouth) Juvederm Ultra 4, Restalyne or Teosyal… £220
Radiesse £250 (slightly different from a dermal filler)
MARRIONETTES .( mouth to chin) Juvederm ultra 3, Restalyne or Amelian £220
GLABELLA (frown) Allixan SR or Bolletero (specially licensed for this area) £180
TEAR TROUGH ( under eye) Allixan SR or Redensity 11 ( specially licensed for this area) £270 .
VOLUMISING CHEEKS….Juvederm Ultra 4, Restalyne, Teosyal or Amelian £250
Perfectha or Allixian FX £200.
Difference on pricing is the cheaper fillers MAY NOT last as long however everyone is different and this might not be the case.
For more Information why not come in for a FREE consultation. Inbox or call 07757874022.
( calls answered only in business hours)
BE SAFE THAT’S ALL I ASK